The air conditioner and heat pump have been around for many decades. Since their common use has went mainstream in just about all the continental United States, most only think that they are all the same. However, that is far from the truth!
Need to upgrade your air conditioner? In the market for a new central cooling system? Here are five helpful tips.
- Do not accept the statement “All brands use the same parts/compressors.” Wrong! They may use the same vendor, but the specs are not the same! Manufacturers have different engineering specs that are brand and model specific. Even though the part has the same name ,,a good and best example is the compressor ,,its the heart of any system pumping the refrigerant throughout,,,the manufacturer called “COPELAND” makes just about 90 to 95% of all compressors ,,yet they have differences in quality of materials and specs within ,depending on the brand and model.
- most brands have a good,better ,best models ,,,ask about differences,,also compatability with your current furnace.
- If sound is a problem enquire of sound decibel rating of their unit,all units have a sound output rating,,don’t accept “its quiet.”
- All brands carry at least a 10 year parts warranty, so make sure yours gets registered! Sam the Furnace Man takes care of all warranty registration for you and sends it right to your e-mail within (3 ) days after installation.
- I, Sam the Furnace Man, sell mainly my skill level and expertise. If you’re just shopping price only in this field you will be disappointed, quality installations with proper technique only come from years of experience and equipment knowledge. I am that man!
Call me today! Get a free quote on a new installation of the industry’s leading products!